The Air Transport Action Group’s Six Steps to Growing a Viable Aviation Biofuels Industry.
In this report by the Air Transport Action Group (ATAG), “Powering the Future of Flight”, the ATAG outlines 6 recommendations to achieve a viable aviation biofuels industry. These include:
- Foster research into new feedstock sources and refining processes
- De-risk public and private investments in aviation biofuels
- Provide incentives for airlines to use biofuels from an early stage
- Encourage stakeholders to commit to robust international sustainability criteria
- Understand local green growth opportunities
- Establish coalitions encompassing all parts of the supply chain
Click here to see full PDF report.